• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Eiker E1 Rims Polaris Replicas

$1700 seems a bit much. Their price, 149 Kr is about $240 each. So their quoting shipping at $740? I can ship four 25 lb boxed wheels from USA to Norway for under $400.

Just looked on there website, it would be $825 for four wheels. If they quoted $1700 that would be a lot for shipping. I would love to get a set if they were under $1000.

Ryan, I'm curious. Why don't you email Customer Service off of their web site and see if you get the same info I did for shipping a set to Tampa and post the result here?

iPd used to import and sell them. I think they were getting about $1000 per set. They might have stopped because of the factory raising their prices and the dollar declining.

Looking back at the set I bought 5 years ago before anyone imported them to the U.S., I paid $600 for four plus $600 for air freight (took four days to get here). That was arranged by a friend who bought them for me from the factory and sent them. You would think cheaper shipping would be available than air freight.

Back