• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Eiker E1 Rims Polaris Replicas

rporzio

Hello, does anyone know where I can purchase replicas of the Polaris rims for my 240, or a dealer/resource for Eiker E1 rims in the U.S.?
Thanks, Ralph

I'm afraid I'm not following you guys, not making me feel too comfortable about purchasing some pretty expensive rims.

well im sorry that this is causing soo much grief for a few people on here. i had originally posted them on a local volvo club site but decided to post them here for maybe others in the area. no i wont ship and im not in any hurry to sell them.

well im sorry that this is causing soo much grief for a few people on here. i had originally posted them on a local volvo club site but decided to post them here for maybe others in the area. no i wont ship and im not in any hurry to sell them.

Not sure why you would even post in this thread, your in Canada, the OP is in Florida, and you won't ship. :roll:

Not sure why you would even post in this thread, your in Canada, the OP is in Florida, and you won't ship. :roll:

Maybe this is a little complicated so I'll try to simplify.

OP posts he's looking for a set of Eikers. I know of a set that is for sale so I post a link to a Kijiji listing that will put the OP in contact with the owner of the wheels. The owner of the wheels comes in and says he will not ship the wheels. Not sure why that might be confusing but evidently it was.

I don't own the wheels and the owner of the wheels never offered them for sale in this thread...

Maybe this is a little complicated so I'll try to simplify.

OP posts he's looking for a set of Eikers. I know of a set that is for sale so I post a link to a Kijiji listing that will put the OP in contact with the owner of the wheels. The owner of the wheels comes in and says he will not ship the wheels. Not sure why that might be confusing but evidently it was.

I don't own the wheels and the owner of the wheels never offered them for sale in this thread...

It all makes sense now....but the reason it was confusing is because I didn't connect your Kijiji listing as being volvo_nut's listing. So post #3 just looked like a Canadian jumping into a Floridian thread stating that he has some wheels but wouldn't ship em'. No biggy, gotta love the net!

Last edited:
I emailed customer service a few months ago and they sent back a reply which included the price to ship a set to Tampa. Here's a copy of the email I received...

Hello,

Yes you can order the wheels directly from us. the price including freight to Tampa, Florida will be $1700,- for 4 wheels.

Just give us your credit card details and shipping adress.

They are only available in silver painted finish like your picture, but you can easily paint them to whatever you want.

Best regards

Eilef Rust
Eiker Motorshop
3300 Hokksund
Norway

Back