• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

962j

I'll get the grey wheels on later and post a pic up now that the hood and bumper cover are on

Sorry guys. Had to take a break. My job moved locations and all i seem to want to do now when I get home is take a nap! Maybe I'm getting old

Anyways, Datsun doing great. It needed a parachute and I needed a license! I've been 6.15@127 in the 1/8th and a 9.46@152 at 10psi and pedaled my way to a 9.74@162mph on a slick track. I'm headed back soon to a track with better prep

On a side note, the Volvo is for sale. I'm thinking 24k will get you a very well sorted 800+whp daily driver that gets 25+ mpg

Sorry guys. Had to take a break. My job moved locations and all i seem to want to do now when I get home is take a nap! Maybe I'm getting old

Anyways, Datsun doing great. It needed a parachute and I needed a license! I've been 6.15@127 in the 1/8th and a 9.46@152 at 10psi and pedaled my way to a 9.74@162mph on a slick track. I'm headed back soon to a track with better prep

On a side note, the Volvo is for sale. I'm thinking 24k will get you a very well sorted 800+whp daily driver that gets 25+ mpg

And I had first offering. Damn.

Sorry I couldn't make it happen on my way back home. Hopefully there will be another road trip up the peninsula in the books soon.

The Volvo has a lot of good parts in it, nice to cruise and drive around and fun to run away from mustangs and vettes on the freeway

I love to build things, and now that that Z and the volvo only need minor tinkering it's time for one to go. I really need a newer tow rig and some upgrades around the house. I don't think I have even driven the car more than 500 miles this year so far, it's really time for someone to enjoy her and finish up on the small tid bits that need done. I even have my original set of tires and wheels I'd throw in too

I kinda wanna build a driver rat rod at this point too. Something cool with maybe a 4bt or something

Internet time at work has gotten A lot less, so I can't update as often. But I'll post my time slips and some videos of the Z, it turned out badass

And there are two members I'm committed to having projects done, I have one more project to finish up for my brother then I'm finishing those two items

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2qLaJhMohwU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kGe9LJkop-k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'll be headed to a better prepped track soon. Looking for an 8.xx time slip

Back