• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I was too legit. Too legit to quit.

Here's the rest of our friend's new car. They named it "Barbara" :lol: IPD bars top, bottom, front, and rear. IPD sport exhaust. Body work on the owner's schedule :cool:

8uj7bdRl.jpg

tnP5pt6l.jpg

fhNPBz3l.jpg

1n3FHngl.jpg

f9HNEsQl.jpg

2PJ8fyOl.jpg

Also came with green books, parts, and a set of Hydras

WZQdeAfl.jpg

0lU1u7ul.jpg

Last edited:
As for my cars...

qEtY7HHl.jpg

i96ZafUl.jpg

The Driver's window has been acting up :lol: The 744 is in for further gutting. Probably going to cut out the inner structure and fix wagon door :oogle:

9EeWqsol.jpg

740 gutting still going strong. If anyone needs body panels or lights they're available :nod:

drxod3pl.jpg

The new heater core I installed already looks pretty crummy. Probably going to repair the copper one we saved from pages ago :cool:

11lTiAEl.jpg

946yjUYl.jpg

DPz8mU8l.jpg

Getting this 744 out asap. Keep it up TB :cool:

gXIUhNAl.jpg

Stopped by Mom and Dad's to service their daily named Daisy :cool: Met up with another local while I was there. Happy Holidays TB! :wave:

0pPkEQ4l.jpg

3zw6V0Hl.jpg

Vi01ds6l.jpg

PtUncSyl.jpg

wUVpaqZl.jpg

7AqtlxCl.jpg

Went down to Dad's shop and met up with Dad and one of his best friends. Checked out his new-to-him 2008 S60. $500 car with about $2000 of maintenance put into it by the owner. Also spotted a nice 245 in Downtown Modesto while running errands :cool: Merry Christmas TB!

QkfNUyDl.jpg

EDXtdqql.jpg

Hope y'all are off to a good start this year! :cool: 744 is mostly gutted. We built a second work bench to free up space. lunchb0x and I are getting our 240's for ready for Davis 2020 :nod:

G3M2r8ml.jpg

UMTHRCWl.jpg

HOX3Osrl.jpg

AYWdFkzl.jpg

Swapped out the IPD bars for my turbo sways from the 744. Painted them yellow because Swedish racecar. Also swapped the Azevs onto my 242. Work wagon gets the Virgos for now :cool:

vjY7kWFl.jpg

oPu63Mil.jpg

Turbo grill? :e-shrug: Considering cutting up the two grills and putting the eggcrate center in a chrome surround.

qUaq0bil.jpg

Exploring center cap options. I'll repaint the wheels when I go get tires :nod:

lAEkMGTl.jpg

DPX2J5ml.jpg

On to the 242 build. I have a new dilemma: Put a blocking plate in the 530 head (t cam), or swap over the 398 head RSI stg 1 cam)?

GTZJkTwl.jpg

WLti69zl.jpg

0mADktXl.jpg

I have billet plugs for the K-jet injector holes on the 398 head, along with the half-moon backing plate.

Back