• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Fuchs

I was expecting this:
nv26n4ees6uzi8pwfoif.jpg

Ha, no, it's not an amplifier.

Thanks for the clarification on multiple spacers.

20mm in the front and 25mm in the back would be pretty narrow for the D90's, no?

25mm and 32mm seem like the best compromise. I'd be looking for a 185 or 195/60 for the Fuchs, so the tires would be a bit narrower than what's on there right now.

Going to pop some wheels off after work and mock these up. I'm still wondering how to properly simulate compressing the suspension to calculate a wheel spacer.

I'm thinking, for the front, to jack the car up under the cross member till the wheels are off the ground, pop a wheel off, lower the car with another floor jack under the a arm to compress the suspension, and keep a level on the hood to make sure the suspension is compressed the same from one side to another.

Sound good?

Going to pop some wheels off after work and mock these up. I'm still wondering how to properly simulate compressing the suspension to calculate a wheel spacer.

I'm thinking, for the front, to jack the car up under the cross member till the wheels are off the ground, pop a wheel off, lower the car with another floor jack under the a arm to compress the suspension, and keep a level on the hood to make sure the suspension is compressed the same from one side to another.

Sound good?

A ruler

Updated the first post

Need to turn down the front adapters with the lathe, tires are ordered too. The rears have 205/60's, ordered 205/50's

Took some work to get there. New tires aren't here yet, rolling the fenders for the tires installed, that way I'll have plenty of room when the new ones get here.

Lathe, test fit, lathe, test fit, that's the name of the game

First attempt, it needs WAY more taken off

Closer...

Moose tax

Last edited:
Back