• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

C30 burnout at Eurokracy 2014

Tyler_Krupa

Completely forgot I shot this and never uploaded it. Camera battery died halfway though so I lost like 30s of the burnout changing the battery.

One of us?
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QaWkmyFKK5I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

God that's stupid. I mean doing a burnout in water requires what?.. 15-20 hp I've left rubbed on the ground before, but to just sit there and roach your tires.....I don't get it.

Bro-part-ayyY!
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tKX9JVxyK5s?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I am so not like the people in that video. As stated in another thread..

I'm
2lbkxva.jpg

I'd be like "get the f##kin bike out of my pool before it gets f'd up with gas and oil as opposed to jumping around like a bunch of monkeys with flat brimmed hats holding a fake/air microphone to my mouth.

Pure dissapoint. Looks like Brokracy 2014.

I think that's the English translation....

I went to Canada for 3 days before Eurokracy this year and the show it self was the least fun thing I did all week, I still had fun too, probably because they had a dope poutine stand. Like I knew it was a euro show but I guess I didn't realize it was a VW brofest.

Burn out contest was fun because the VW kids went till they blew their motor or tires, Some of the cars at the drag race were impressive, some were funny stanced cars running 16s quarters. Low car limb was stupid as F@(k

This whole thread is like a motorhead version of Jersey Shore.

I fear for the human race...

Back