• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Old man spec

RedlineDave

So my friends at work are busting my b@lls for buying an old Volvo.

Jokes like how is the Professor lifestyle, I bet you feel safe etc.

So I'm going with it.

Getting curb feelers, anti car sickness straps
and a "I love my grandkids " sticker if I can find one.

Any other ideas for " old man " spec?

My fiance is planning to do something on the inside of our recently acquired S70 with that floral print that appears on every old person's couch.

Definitely needs school honor roll stickers somewhere.

If it is old enough put a campaign bumper sticker for Dole, Mondale, Dukakis, or maybe even McGovern on it.

I feel like sheepskin seat covers are a grandma thing but that may just because my grandmother had them.

My grandmother also drove a 760 turbo with a manual boost controller (I think 10-12psi is where they ended up). Traded up from that to a V70 T5.

My fiance is planning to do something on the inside of our recently acquired S70 with that floral print that appears on every old person's couch.

Definitely needs school honor roll stickers somewhere.

If it is old enough put a campaign bumper sticker for Dole, Mondale, Dukakis, or maybe even McGovern on it.

I feel like sheepskin seat covers are a grandma thing but that may just because my grandmother had them.

My grandmother also drove a 760 turbo with a manual boost controller (I think 10-12psi is where they ended up). Traded up from that to a V70 T5.

1988 245
I'm in Canada so it would be Brian Mulroney

How about extra stick on reflectors?

Or bumper reflector tape ...

https://vparts.se/row/reflextejp-till-volvo-240-260-fram-och-bak.html

15032106.png

08indianisland.jpg

Hat on the package shelf is a nice touch.

Paul Newman was pretty old when he had Converse build him a V8 wagon. That's the best revenge.

Back