• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mountainmeet 2021: The Return 9/22-9/26/2021 (Wednesday-Sunday)

8zsnwOrh.jpg

I'm super stoked to see y'all. You'll definitely take the all-time long distance travel award, previously held by JohnMC.

Mazda is staying home. Decided to rent a car one way and fly back so we can enjoy more of the scenery and visit my old manager in West Virginia. Kinda bummed about not driving the van, but it's better this way.

Sounds like walmart tent & sleeping bags it is.

Mazda is staying home. Decided to rent a car one way and fly back so we can enjoy more of the scenery and visit my old manager in West Virginia.

Sounds like walmart tent & sleeping bags it is.

Nice! That's less stressful for sure. When are y'all heading out?

Anybody coming up on Wednesday or Thursday through Franklin have a trailer hitch? I reckon I'm pulling a utility trailer up the mountain with the 244, which means I'd have to loop back into Franklin to get the smoker. If someone else can snag it that would be super helpful. It only weighs probably 500lb or so. Tongue weight is like 40lb.

hey question.. we doing chicken leg quarters? I know we talked about it, if I gotta get matt on making up a bucket of rub I need to prepare myself for the crying and gnashing of teeth :-D (also, do we need be shopping that out locally?)

I can certainly add them. I had chicken breasts on my list, but leg quarters may be better. Probably cheaper too.

Quarters and Legs are definitely the way. It's so easy to overcook chicken breast. Dark meat is very forgiving.

Back