• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Need Assistance - Spacers/Hub Centric Adaptors for Fitting P1 wheels to 700 series

lookforjoe

Making Volvo Parts Fit
300+ Club
Searched, but didn't find definitive posts.

Just want to know what spacers/ hub centric adaptors are needed to fit P1 wheels to the live rear axle 745 wagon.

C30 wheels are 63.4 hub bore/ approx ET45-50 -

looking online 700's have 65.1 bore ET20 offset?

20/25mm spacers all around? Or less because the 17-18" wheels are all wider? I always get confuddled when it comes to calculating offset/width changes (most math, honestly)

Thanks in advance

Hey Ben - Does BNE machine spacers with the necessary hubcentric lip for matching the desired wheel? In other words, can you make them as needed, or do they only come in certain configurations?

We could probably modify a set here to have the requested CB on the wheel side. We try to stay away from customs though

We could probably modify a set here to have the requested CB on the wheel side. We try to stay away from customs though

Understood. I'll have to check the CB on the actual wheels (Enkei, Advanti) & see if that matches anything you already do. I can find yours easily on the site, or are they hiding? :)

Understood. I'll have to check the CB on the actual wheels (Enkei, Advanti) & see if that matches anything you already do. I can find yours easily on the site, or are they hiding? :)

Hope they are easy. Can always shoot me an email to get it sorted.

Also make sure you check the size of the lugnut holes. If they're the same as V50 wheels which are also P1s you may need to use the original lugnuts. I ran Clavas (16x6.5) from a V50 on my 242 and later on a 940SE for awhile and the lugnut holes were much larger than on any other wheel I've seen. My stock 240 lugnuts pulled straight through the holes and the aftermarket lugnuts I ordered with decent sized shoulders were still too small.

Buy the propus c’s in for sale section.
Buy a set of Ben’s extended studs and 25mm spacers.
Install is easy.
Bolt wheels on.
Happy day.

Back