• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

240 stock ride height?

Turb00

Does anyone know the stock ride height for 242 GT?
I dont want to go through all the trouble of installing lowering springs to find out it was already lowered.
Measuring from the center of the wheel to the wheel arch i got 346 mm front and 313 mm rear.

IIRC it is 12 inches +/- 1/2 inch measured at the rocker panel bottom. Both your numbers are too tall. I have GT springs (aftermarket Leijsfors) that measure 11.5 and 11.8 in with Bil HD's. IIRC stock GT front strut tubes using DeCarbon tubes were slightly lower than the stock 240 by ~1/2"

IIRC it is 12 inches +/- 1/2 inch measured at the rocker panel bottom. Both your numbers are too tall. I have GT springs (aftermarket Leijsfors) that measure 11.5 and 11.8 in with Bil HD's. IIRC stock GT front strut tubes using DeCarbon tubes were slightly lower than the stock 240 by ~1/2"

Can someone double check this? What is the height from the ground to rocker bottom on a stock height 240?

When I take this measurement I am getting ~8.5", but I'm pretty confident my car is not lowered 3". It currently has old black sport springs (allegedly ipd). I am curious how much it is actually lowered.

CmjPqYzl.png

measured at the rocker below the front seat location

Last edited:
Back