• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The orange + blue 76 242

Where’d you get those battery terminals? I badly need to replace my cheapo autozone terminals. That leather belt is a unique touch I love it

Cool car! So what happened? Someone painted it blue and some of it came off later?

I was told by the previous owner that the car had been poorly repainted blue over the original orange at some point, and then the Arizona sun baked most of the blue back off. He then pressure washed more of the blue paint off, and started wet sanding until it reached the point it?s at now.

I got the gt grill and fogs installed, along with a gt spoiler. I also took it to a garage that is one of the few certified bne products installers and had them put on adjustable torque rods and align the car. He found I had tangled a vacuum line when I did my intake gasket and it was causing my car to idle high. Fixed that and it’s running better than ever. Next step is to install the exhaust manifold and 2.5” exhaust from klracing and head to some summer meets.

npOXWUHl.jpg

4amCgYul.jpg

Back