• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

2024-01-06 2024 Party! virtual meet. 6pm East coast US.

Link for Kenny - the height of TD04 development...!
https://www.owendevelopments.co.uk/article/104/New_bolt_on_375bhp_turbo_for_Volvo_850_/

A guy here with a T5 did dyno 365bhp (crank) at 28psi with one of these (and some kind of modified head...maybe just ported, possibly larger valves). Talks about the compressor more than the turbine, which as we were discussing seems like the lower priority!

For reference, Chesh's T5 (in the "750") made just over 350 at 14psi with a stock head (and a tubular manifold / GT3071R). May be some dyno variation, but it makes the point about flow on the exhaust side.

cheers

James

aight so go ahead and mark your calendars for the first saturday in october, and we'll do a better job of getting the word out.

Lame excuses seem to be the norm for me, but i meant to put it in my calendar and forgot. Chris was here, and i drank a lot of beer.
I missed a school meeting while talking with a tb member earlier in the week, too.
It?s in my calendar now.

Lame excuses seem to be the norm for me, but i meant to put it in my calendar and forgot. Chris was here, and i drank a lot of beer.
I missed a school meeting while talking with a tb member earlier in the week, too.
It?s in my calendar now.

been there, done that lol

Mikes sr and jr logged off, so kenny and i called it a night. See you next month.

We could also do a facebook messenger group chat anytime, those can be ridiculous.

Back