• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Puget Sound VSA Spring meet - Juanita Beach Park, Kirkland, WA 4/11/21

John242Ti

LH-Jet & Carb Free Zone
Text copied from the PSVSA.org website, photo was taken by me at the 2017 event... https://psvsa.org/index.php/2021-calendar/

April 11, 2021 Sunday 11 AM to 3 PM
Juanita Beach Park, 9703 NE Juanita Dr. Kirkland, WA. 98703

PSVSA ?Spring Rain or Shine? Volvo Tailgate Parts Swap Meet and Volvo Car Show ? Don?t miss this Spring Puget Sound Volvo club event, since it?s one of best events of the year. Visit with old friends, buy or sell parts and learn how to fix and restore your classic Volvo from PSVSA car club members.
Please bring your classic Volvo, parts to sell, and a lunch to enjoy this fun day in the upper west beach parking lot. Open to all Classic Volvo owners. Let?s have some old Volvo car fun at this newly remodeled Lake Washington waterfront park.
We will practice the required 6? foot distancing and with everyone wearing a face mask for this outside event. Subject to changing covid rules, check this site.

That was super fun!

IMG_6629-M.jpg

IMG_6628-M.jpg

ED84EEC2-8BC8-4D3F-A684-FB68934B8266-M.jpg

242's engine bay:

ogamer777's 242 peeking out from behind a few people as he shows up...

A couple pre-1966 model Volvos...

I didn't take very many photos this time around - talked too much, surprisingly. I do have some analog photos that will be posted once I finish the roll of film.

-J

Back