• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

classicswede.co.uk/

Basstl

Hi, does anyone have experience with this seller?
28.2. I ordered a part Adaptor S60R/V70R to 850 S/V70 rear , paid for it and to this day I have not received a part or any information. Does not respond to e-mail or FB message.

28.2, as in Feb 28? If you used PayPal, I think that they have increased the cut off date for dispute resolution (it used to be something ridiculous like 40 or 60 days) so, initiate a dispute resolution with them if the cut off date allows it. If you used a credit card check with the credit card provider to find out what their dispute resolution cut off time is. Send an email indicating that you are initiating the dispute resolution process and use the read receipt feature to confirm that its being delivered and read. Both Pay Pal and the Credit Card company will want evidence that you have tried to resolve the problem and the email record is part of that evidence. Sometimes the dispute notice will wake them up. But, if he has turned into a John Parker / Vintage Performance Developments he will know all the cut-off dates and ins and outs and you may be screwed. With luck its just a case of poor management / parts on back order as opposed to going full John Parker.

I always watch my deliveries and if nothing has happened within a reasonable time frame I initiate a dispute resolution with Pay Pal or the Credit Card company.

Classic Swede is a Turbobricks poster and so may reply. But Dai has always given me great customer service in the UK and has been quick to resolve any issues. Drop him an email & im sure he will get back to you.

Hope this helps

Simon

Thank you for answering my question.
I don't have Pay Pal, I paid by credit card.
I still hope to get my goods and there will be only a misunderstanding. It bothers me that the seller is not responding. Maybe just an explanation would suffice. I'll give him one more chance and then I'll work it out.

Classicswede doesn't communicate. It's a black stain on an otherwise adequate company.

This. I've seen enough posts like this over the years that I've been hesitant to order from him. I know that everyone gets their stuff in the end, but the lack of communication and long delivery times (with the lack of communication) really puts me off ordering.

Hope this works out for you.

Jordan

I will just say it takes forever to get stuff now days. I ordered something from Canada and it took 12 weeks before I recieved it. I sat at a delivery dpl (believe) for 8 weeks before they delivered it. Delivery co. are overwhelmed and overworked.

This. I've seen enough posts like this over the years that I've been hesitant to order from him. I know that everyone gets their stuff in the end, but the lack of communication and long delivery times (with the lack of communication) really puts me off ordering.

Hope this works out for you.

Jordan

Had a similar experience ordering gaz coilovers.

Had a similar experience ordering gaz coilovers.

I'm glad Josh started selling them. I got some through him.

Not going to lie about shipping. I have quicker and equal cost shipping from Sweden than I do the states lately. Im not sure why, but that's been my recent experience.

I'm glad Josh started selling them. I got some through him.

Not going to lie about shipping. I have quicker and equal cost shipping from Sweden than I do the states lately. Im not sure why, but that's been my recent experience.

agree, seems crazy but Ive ordered from klracing and had my stuff here in a week.

Back