• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

BerSerKar Volvo Updates

noz-e8tr

Its been almost 4 years since any kind of real updates. The saga of Hurricane Harvey, apartment flooding, flooded transmission, job being eliminated, relocating, starting over, rebuilding, and yet one more job change is finally calming down. I've been in my new GS position with the Air Force now 4 months and things are looking good. Stability, (more than contractor) decent pay and more time off is starting to ease things up a bit. I've got some new camera equipment on the way and hope to spruce up my videos a bit with 360 degree cameras, drone footage and just more stable footage and better editing. With the amount of events that go on here (Crusin the Coast, Scraping the Coast, local drag strip, car meets and shows almost every weekend) I'm hoping to generate some interesting content. 360 cameras and drone for unique perspectives at events, secure cameras mounted to the car to encourage peoples comments on the car. (I expect my share of negative comments, because Volvo) In fact the negative comment will just help me generate more content with reaction videos to their comments. Anyway, it just for fun, I'm not expected to be the next Cleetus...lol

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ldIOwkXhbEk" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So it looks like the Holley intake won't clear a stock hood.
Is that a 302 block or a 351 block?
I'd like to pick up a new intake for the drift 5.slow, as that's the power bottleneck. And I really like those Holley intakes!

This is the 302 block and it def will not clear the hood even without the 3.25" intercooler you see here.

So it looks like the Holley intake won't clear a stock hood.
Is that a 302 block or a 351 block?
I'd like to pick up a new intake for the drift 5.slow, as that's the power bottleneck. And I really like those Holley intakes!

This is the 302 block and it def will not clear the hood even without the 3.25" intercooler you see here.

Thanks for the reply. That sucks.

I guess it's a carb style EFI manifold and a 4-barrel throttle body.
The 5.0 EFI intakes that are short are a lot of money for minimal performance gains.

Back