• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Deb the 940

Wilford Brimley

Is posting from the grave

Picked it up for 950, needs a couple maintenance things but not much

Cant wait to start with the mods, but maintenance first, the boring ****

Got a water pump(it needs it) took out the ic started removing the turbo, ordering a new ic and turbo, and piping for the 3" amm right now

Got my shower redcoated....that was fun:roll: but I did get the ac out and got the intercooler put in and cold side piping figured out. Have the turbo in place to try to figure out intake and hotside piping. Have an MBC and downpipe on the way. Also got the gauge pod in and screwing with wiring, weee!

free image upload

Also trying to figure out the an of this kinguawa(or whatever it is) feed is for the m14x1.5-?an adapter. The one on the turbo is -4an...no idea what the other side is

3" dp on the way...still, also got a nice mbc. It's making headway!

Last edited:
got to play a little today. Got the turbo on, oil feed on, drain is done, oil pressure sender on, mbc on and mounted, oil cooler arm back on welded a vband onto 3" dp, and of course some paint

I like it. Automatic transmission? It will certainly crush some souls when done.

Back