• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I was too legit. Too legit to quit.

Maintenance on the local Volvos :cool: Intake tube for my wagon. New pusher fan for Vince the silver 244. A/C recharge for lunchbox's wagon and mine as well. Also...my co worker hooked me up with a jet ski :lol: 550 2- stroke kawasaki

KUMuoJUl.jpg

a8bWMl3l.jpg

fSrVNV1l.jpg

kkxC1dal.jpg

AyPmgsil.jpg

Congrats. As long as it a nice place to work it can't be beat. Enjoy getting pamper by using lifts all the time. The junkyard may never feel the same

Thanks man! The junkyard will always feel like home, but the driveway repairs are no longer fun :lol:

More wagon things from a week ago. The heat here isn't okay right now. Hang in there TB!

YKpfqBKl.jpg

6fbaQK7l.jpg

I don't do any bigger jobs at home anymore, spoiled by the shop lift and smooth concrete floors haha.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MqBNSMbEzI0" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The lift is a game changer. Modern homes should come with one :lol:

In current new: My boss' 242 turbo lost the head gasket after work a few days ago.

oS7Lc19l.jpg

Also bought a hammer simply for the name...eh I needed one anyway :rofl:

oKqTaDDl.jpg

Back