• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

First time caller, long time listener.

Tofudicus

New to the forums and fairly new to the Volvo enthusiast community at large. Ive had my 940t for about 6 months, and by proxy my girlfriend' 82 240 for almost two years. Its been fun thus far, but this next week I will be acquiring another volvo for stage rally. Thusly, I thought it proper to join. I was a toyota technician for several years as well. Nice to meet you. Oh, i live in Oregon.

Welcome! There's a lot of people with invaluable knowledge around here.

There's also tons of information on this board from many years back. I certainly acquired pretty much all of my RWD Volvo knowledge from here since I started wrenching on them a few years back.

Little advice from myself as a still-pretty-much-n00b, to avoid the "search n00b" comments, make yourself comfortable with the search function before you open up new threads, lots of questions have been asked and most of them have been answered at some point during the years of existence here.

Have fun!

Back