• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

"Barn Find" 1980 242.

I'm not going to use Imgur. I don't trust it or any other free hosting site now. I don't really feel like wasting hours updating stuff.

Until I figure out what I'm doing with pictures, if you have Facebook you can check out my page CrayZ Moose Racing. I have 4 Volvo's I use for various things.

This work for anyone?

8wt7PwaujEnH4yGTWVeVHEtA7xff6z5_hB2gvrlnSD4pX92IB

Last edited:
This work for anyone?

haychettps://content-na.drive.amazonaws.com/cdproxy/templink/8wt7PwaujEnH4yGTWVeVHEtA7xff6z5_hB2gvrlnSD4pX92IB?viewBox=1349%2C759

Yep, works for me right now. I will tell you what I ran into with Prime Photos though. I updated a few pictures in my project thread and they seemed to work, but when I came back a few days later the links were dead. If you look at the html, it even says "templink", so I don't know if they're only good for 48 or 96 hours or something. I just opened a free flickr account and right now it seems to be working for me. I updated the first 6+ pages of my project thread last week and everything is still working.

I have not worked on the 242 much in the past few weeks. I was getting the 244 ready this week for a rally cross this weekend. I did get the alternator bracket on and the engine filled with coolant. Ran it up to temp with no issues. Next up is exhaust and brake lines.

36337586982_2ce4cc42f3_c.jpg

The 2yo helped me set it back on the ground.

36337591092_c63e98d211_c.jpg

Last edited:
I have not worked on the 242 much in the past few weeks. I was getting the 244 ready this week for a rally cross this weekend. I did get the alternator bracket on and the engine filled with coolant. Ran it up to temp with no issues. Next up is exhaust and brake lines.

36337586982_2ce4cc42f3_c.jpg

The 2yo helped me set it back on the ground.

36337591092_c63e98d211_c.jpg

What are those wheels?

Back