• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mountainmeet 2021: The Return 9/22-9/26/2021 (Wednesday-Sunday)

Just made it out to San Diego in the Mazda 5, the MS3 bilstein's ate up the **** CA highways like it was nothing. I think it's almost ready for the big trip, probably will replace the serpentine belt, and it would be nice if I could get my hands on some belly pans. And to my defense, the Mazda 5 is basically a fat v50. :p

Just made it out to San Diego in the Mazda 5, the MS3 bilstein's ate up the **** CA highways like it was nothing. I think it's almost ready for the big trip, probably will replace the serpentine belt, and it would be nice if I could get my hands on some belly pans. And to my defense, the Mazda 5 is basically a fat v50. :p

I'm super stoked to see y'all. You'll definitely take the all-time long distance travel award, previously held by JohnMC.

Shirt designs are here:
Kb0H4pol.png

hcY8ER4l.png

Please DM me if you want one. I'm only going to do them in black- no blue/green,
$20 each, delivered to Balsam lake lodge.

Group buy for shirts will close Monday at 9:00 am. PayPal is 1956dbkombi@gmail.com - please send friends and family so I don't get screwed on fees. They're gonna be $21 each (they got more expensive for some reason).

JohnMC : XL
MikeSr: M paid
MrBill : 2XL
Jimbo : 2XL paid
propav8r : 2 2XL
Bayleigh : M
RoadRacer4Life : 2XL
Fast740fromSC : L
JPBturbo : L
Kyote & company : 2 2X and 1 L
linuxman51 : 3XL
Matt : XL paid

Getting to the point where I start looking at the forecast because I'm a nerd. It appears likely that we'll stay dry.

Edit// this image updates itself. Neat. It was showing below average when I posted, now slightly above average prediction.

814prcp.new.gif

Last edited:
hey question.. we doing chicken leg quarters? I know we talked about it, if I gotta get matt on making up a bucket of rub I need to prepare myself for the crying and gnashing of teeth :-D (also, do we need be shopping that out locally?)

Back