• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

240 Spare Tire and Wheel for Propus Wheels

Fantic

New guy here please don't hurt me.:) I just bought a 92 244 that came with spacers and the BBS 797 Propus wheels. I'm looking for a cheep spare tire and wheel combo. Would a spare off a 2000-2004 C70 work? I'd post pics but I guess I'm to new here. Forgot to add it has the brakes off of a S60r.

Last edited:
The spare from a regular S60 will fit with your spacers and clear your brakes. A Volan or other 17x7 FWD Volvo wheel with a 205 width tire can also barely fit in the buttcheek and clear your brakes if you want a more full sized spare.

Thanks guys. I tried to post some pictures, but the site won't let me. How many post do I have to have before I can post pics?

How many post do I have to have before I can post pics?

0 as soon as you donate to the site and get your name in elusive blue :nod:

Until then, you need to upload them on an external site and use the

I didn't know I could do that. I use an external host anyway as a courtesy. Loading the forum software server disk full of images isn't great unless something clever is putting them in B2 behind cloudflare with free traffic or similar.

I use the spare from an S60R, and it will fit right where the usual spare fits. Even the cover goes on.

I also use Imgur, it's easy and keeps all my online pics in one spot.

Thanks guys. I found a spare from a S60R. Should be here by this weekend. Also made a donation to the site. Hope to post pics of the wheels this weekend when the snow melts.

Back