• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

KLracing intake linkage?

90volvo

Just curious who has installed KLracing intake manifold. My engine is broke in and its ready for this intake. Just wondering what you did for linkage and the Auto trans cable? Also, is the material thick enough to drill and tap for the vacuum lines or do I need to weld some Aluminum on it then drill and tap. Thanks for any pics or ideas.

just for the record, I welded on some 3/8 aluminum flat stock for my vacuum lines on the bottom of the intake. Im going to try and figure the linkage out tomorrow. The intake is really tight to the hood. Might have to cut me a vent in the hood or small scoop of some sort. I was hoping someone has done this task before and can shed some light on the subject. Thanks

I have intake installed, man this thing looks huge compared to the stock intake. I had to cut about 1.5 inches off the back of the intake for clear the firewall. I also figured out part of the linkage, I welded 2 pieces of angle to the intake. The trans cable limits you how far forward you can mount the bracket. I will post some pictures soon. Today Im going to get my throttle body on and scope out TPS.

Back